Расширяй границы вместе с нами!
Animaccord - это команда талантливых и нацеленных на успех профессионалов, которые каждый день работают над глобальными проектами, чтобы обеспечить самым интересным и качественным анимационным проектам мировое признание. Если Вы работаете под девизом "think outside the box" и готовы разделить с нами путь к успеху, тогда оставляйте заявку на вакансию сейчас!
We are seeking a proactive person to provide full administrative support to the Licensing Department staff members and Chief Executive Officer.
The core focus for the jobholder is to help the team with business travel logistics and document flow.
The jobholder will report to the Head of the Licensing Department and work closely with the wider team.
Our ideal candidate has experience as receptionist and in providing administrative support.
Has strong communication skills and able to put forward their own views in a clear and constructive manner, choosing an appropriate communication method, e.g. email/ telephone/ face to face. Can speak and write clearly in plain simple language.
Candidates should possess good organizational skills, take responsibility for the quality of own work and ensure delivery of professional excellence and expertise at all times.
- Handle phone calls and visitors;
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Provide travel support to the Licensing Department staff members (visa, tickets, accommodation, taxi, expenses etc);
- Maintain conference rooms booking system (MS Outlook scheduling);
- Assist with organizing internal meeting;
- Work with document flow (preparation, registration, filing etc);
- Assist team with all administrative matters;
- Provide administrative and travel support to the Chief Executive Officer (meetings schedule, business trips);
- Provide assistance to the Chief Executive Officer with documents flow (preparation of materials, paperwork etc);
- Assist Chief Executive Officer with personal tasks;
- Full fill managers’ ad hoc requests;
- Provide cover for the Office Manager in their absence.
- Higher education.
Skills and competencies
- Advanced level of English.
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs
- Ability to learn quickly, be open to taking on different roles.
- Ability to take initiative and suggest ideas for improvements; proactively contribute to the work of the whole team.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact HR Animaccord team at +7 (495) 230-01-81 ext.290/291