Расширяй границы вместе с нами!
Animaccord - это команда талантливых и нацеленных на успех профессионалов, которые каждый день работают над глобальными проектами, чтобы обеспечить самым интересным и качественным анимационным проектам мировое признание. Если Вы работаете под девизом "think outside the box" и готовы разделить с нами путь к успеху, тогда оставляйте заявку на вакансию сейчас!
Head of Legal Department
We are seeking a Head of Legal Department to provide legal advice and support to the business and the Management team of Animaccord Group of Companies.
The core focus for the jobholder is to lead the Legal team and work closely together on a broad variety of legal, compliance and regulatory issues, ensuring the smooth working processes and high quality services provided to the Group’s clientele.
The jobholder will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
Our ideal candidate has experience in contract review and management in Russian and foreign jurisdictions. Has strong communication skills and able to advise senior management of international organizations on intellectual property, content management, licensing, corporate governance, employment law, enterprise wide risk mitigation.
Candidates should possess exceptional organizational skills, take responsibility for the quality of own work and ensure delivery of professional excellence and expertise at all times.
- Developing corporate legal strategies.
- Developing, implementing internal policies and procedures by supporting documentation; ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate operational activities of the legal department.
- Reviewing, improving and maintaining processes related to registration of intellectual property and combating of counterfeit matters.
- Providing support and legal advice to staff in all departments on a variety of complex issues.
- Leading complex legal projects (e.g., cross geographies, subject matter areas, jurisdictions, organizations and business models).
- Identifying, conducting research, and providing legal analysis ensuring the smooth operation of the Organization’s day to day businesses; Liaising with the local, state, federal and international levels associated with the Organization’s activities, ongoing operations, and strategic initiatives.
- Maintain proper corporate interactions with the relevant local, state and federal governmental bodies, legislatures and the community at large.
- Manage a team of counsels, lawyers and other members of the legal department.
- Set strategy and goals for the team in alignment with the Organizational goals.
- Control and analyze the team performance efficiency, prepare and submit the related reports on a regular basis.
- Guide the team members in resolving complex issues based on existing solutions and procedures. Review contracts to mitigate legal risks related to their conclusion and execution.
- Establish and coordinate cross-functional efforts, lead cross- functional projects.
- Full fill any other duties as deemed operationally necessary.
- Higher education, Legal (Bachelor, Master’s degree or equivalent).
Professional knowledge and experience
- Well-developed knowledge of legal field.
- Experience and competence in drafting contract language.
Skills and competencies
- Advanced level of Russian and English.
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs
- Ability to take initiative and suggest ideas for improvements; proactively contribute to the work of the whole team.
- Ability to learn quickly and take new responsibilities, share learning with team and colleagues, be open to taking on different roles.
- Knowledge of other foreign language/s will be considered as advantage
- Work in a stable company, market leader.
- Competitive salary, the size of which depends on qualifications and experience of the prospective employee.
- Health Insurance, upon successful completion of probation period.
Deadline for applications collection is Thursday 4 July at 23:55 Moscow Time
Interviews will be held week beginning 8 July. We regret to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted at any stage of the recruitment process.
The successful candidate should be able to start in July.