Расширяй границы вместе с нами!
Animaccord - это команда талантливых и нацеленных на успех профессионалов, которые каждый день работают над глобальными проектами, чтобы обеспечить самым интересным и качественным анимационным проектам мировое признание. Если Вы работаете под девизом "think outside the box" и готовы разделить с нами путь к успеху, тогда оставляйте заявку на вакансию сейчас!
We are seeking a Lawyer to prepare and execute legal documents as well as maintain general legal activities of the Legal Unit.
The core focus for the jobholder is to assure high quality services are provided to the external and internal customers.
The jobholder will report to the Head of Legal Unit and work closely with the wider team.
Our ideal candidate is familiar with intellectual property, licensing, contract language and drafting. Has strong communication skills and able to put forward their own views in a clear and constructive manner, choosing an appropriate communication method, e.g. email/ telephone/ face to face. Can speak and write clearly in plain simple language.
Candidates should possess good organizational skills, take responsibility for the quality of own work and ensure delivery of professional excellence and expertise at all times.
- Prepare and check of licensing and sublicensing agreements: mainly transfer/grant of the licensing rights for Consumer Products and Media (TV, DVD, and VOD);
- Create templates of the agreements to standardize and optimize legal part of the business process (commodity licensing, media content, digital content, promo licenses, agency agreements);
- Prepare agency agreements with the licensing agencies;
- Prepare other documents (permitting documents, NDAs and etc.) as necessary;
- Maintain document flow with the master licensees, licensees and licensing agencies on the territory of CIS, Europe, Asia and America;
- Cooperate with other employees of the company: licensing managers (on commercial terms of agreements), accountants and financial department (on financial terms of the agreements and taxation) and others;
- Maintain the licensing rights database;
- Implement best practices to ensure professional business conduct at all levels;
- Build Animaccord’s stature, as reliable business partner and constantly improving company.
- Higher education, Legal.
- Professional knowledge and experience
- Experience and competence in drafting contract language.
- Skills and competencies
- Advanced level of English.
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs
- Ability to take initiative and suggest ideas for improvements; proactively contribute to the work of the whole team.
- Ability to learn quickly and take new responsibilities, share learning with team and colleagues, be open to taking on different roles.
- Experience in licensing or intellectual property.
- Knowledge of other foreign language/s (German, French, Spanish) will be considered as advantage.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact HR Animaccord team at +7 (495) 230-01-81 ext.290/291