Расширяй границы вместе с нами!
Animaccord - это команда талантливых и нацеленных на успех профессионалов, которые каждый день работают над глобальными проектами, чтобы обеспечить самым интересным и качественным анимационным проектам мировое признание. Если Вы работаете под девизом "think outside the box" и готовы разделить с нами путь к успеху, тогда оставляйте заявку на вакансию сейчас!
Office Administrator (Miami, US)
We are seeking an Office Administrator to coordinate all administration and brand assurance affairs in our Miami office.
- Daily office support, including handling visitors and screening calls;
- Purchase office supplies and stationary
- Provide meeting logistic – schedule meetings, inform and keep update meeting participants, book restaurants, conference or meetings rooms, book taxi etc.
- Liaise with delivery services providers, including scheduling deliveries;
- Deal with a corporate apartment issues – communicate with a landlord, help with maintenance and other kind of support;
- Assist team with administrative issues.
- Book flights, arrange accommodations (hotels, Airbnb etc.), deal with embassies (invitations, visas);
- Assist and support top management colleagues during business trips in Miami on general personal and administrative matters.
- Update client files and contacts;
- Maintain file database and contract’s management software;
- Draft letters and correspondence;
- Prepare and update documents and reports;
- Record keeping of all accounts payable including meeting deadlines and submitting payments.
- Liaise with company headquarters to keep track of product deliverables;
- Record keeping and maintenance of all pre-production and production samples received;
- Deliver to company’s storage and organize all pre-productions and productions samples;
- Collect and send samples of licensed products for fairs and agents’ needs;
- Assist with product approval processes.
- Fulfill all other supporting duties upon needs of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Basic book-keeping experience.
- Administrative experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Must have valid driver’s license and own car.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact HR Animaccord team at +7 (495) 230-01-81 ext.290/291