Расширяй границы вместе с нами!
Animaccord - это команда талантливых и нацеленных на успех профессионалов, которые каждый день работают над глобальными проектами, чтобы обеспечить самым интересным и качественным анимационным проектам мировое признание. Если Вы работаете под девизом "think outside the box" и готовы разделить с нами путь к успеху, тогда оставляйте заявку на вакансию сейчас!
Senior Media Manager (You Tube)
We are seeking a Senior Media Manager to lead the team and the activities related to YouTube channels optimization and promotion.
Has strong communication skills and able to put forward their own views in a clear and constructive manner, choosing an appropriate communication method, e.g. email/telephone/face to face. Can speak and write clearly in plain simple language.
Can take responsibility for the quality of own work. Work in an organized manner using own knowledge and expertise to deliver on time and to standard.
- Control maintenance of the status database for all licensed rights to control YouTube space.
- Create, implement and manage systematic processes related to the lay out and promo video.
- Maintain regular collaboration with partners for YouTube content maintenance and better results.
- Interact with internal departments (Consumer Product, Marketing etc) to ensure brand growth by 360 degrees.
- Provide regular reports on:
(a) ongoing negotiations and new contracts
(b) activities of current partners.
- Provide regular status reports of current activities.
- Interact with the content aggregator.
- Coordinate the work of the YouTube channel administrator/s.
- Maintain schedule of episodes releases on their own and partner resources (communication with the studio).
- Transfer necessary materials to partners.
- Monitor platforms for the laying out of licensed content.
- Prepare performance analysis of all online resources of the company.
- Participate in the strategic development of all online resources of the company. Tracking trends and applying successful ones.
- Higher education.
Skills and competencies
- Advanced level of English (communication with international partners, business correspondence).
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs
- Ability to take initiative and suggest ideas for improvements; proactively contribute to the work of the whole team.
- Ability to learn quickly and take new responsibilities, share learning with team and colleagues, be open to taking on different roles.
- Knowledge of other foreign language/s (German, French, Spanish) will be considered as advantage.
Please forward your application to email@example.com or contact HR Animaccord team at +7 (495) 230-01-81 ext.290/291