Расширяй границы вместе с нами!
Animaccord - это команда талантливых и нацеленных на успех профессионалов, которые каждый день работают над глобальными проектами, чтобы обеспечить самым интересным и качественным анимационным проектам мировое признание. Если Вы работаете под девизом "think outside the box" и готовы разделить с нами путь к успеху, тогда оставляйте заявку на вакансию сейчас!
Video Production Team Coordinator
We are looking for a Video Production Team Coordinator to provide full administrative and organizational support to the Video Production Unit, including but not limited to handling telephone calls, mailings, meetings, projects, visitors, events, travel, etc.
The core focus for the jobholder is to coordinate video production process. Assure timely and professional approach towards processing of all affairs related to the production.
The jobholder will report to the Head of Video Production Unit and work closely with the wider team.
Our ideal candidate has experience in video production process; has knowledge/understanding of animated content/design materials.
Is a quick learner, team – player, can take responsibility for the quality of own work and ensure delivery of professional excellence and expertise at all times. Has strong communication and organizational skills.
- Assist with organizing internal/external meetings (schedule, venue, materials, presentations etc);
- Maintain communication with business partners, including business correspondence (both in English and Russian);
- Coordinate video production processes/work in progress: collaborate with internal team members, data collection, problems elimination;
- Coordinate participation of the Video Production Unit staff members in local and international events;
- Provide travel support to the Unit staff members (visa, tickets, accommodation, taxi, expenses etc);
- Manage the Unit business related finance. Coordinate payments and arrange financial documents flow (expense reports, reimbursement etc);
- Work closely with commercial/legal teams: agreements turnaround (scans, signatures tracking, logistics, etc);
- Deal with documents flow (preparation, registration, signing off, filing etc);
- Take active part in different projects within the function (area of Video Production);
- Any other duties as deemed operationally necessary by the Head of Video Production Unit.
- Higher education/Under graduate
Skills and competencies
- Advanced level of English.
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs
- Ability to take initiative and suggest ideas for improvements; proactively contribute to the work of the whole team.
- Ability to learn quickly and take new responsibilities, be open to taking on different roles.
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact HR Animaccord team at +7 (495) 230-01-81 ext.290/291